top of page


* FILM to fit your chosen camera (35mm, 120). Ilford HP5 400 is a solid film to start with and can be easily found.

* PHOTO PAPER for printing in the darkroom. There are two kinds of paper, Resin Coated (RC) and Fiber papers. RC paper is a much more affordable and forgiving paper for beginner printers. Ilford Multigrade RC paper is a great choice, in 5x7 or 8x10.

* NEGATIVE PROTECTORS to fit your film size.

bottom of page